Sunday, February 6, 2011

Eh. Art Dump.

This was supposed to be the original Critical Insanity logo, but the print was too small for me, so you have the usual one. I also didn't like the coloring, so I ended up altering to just have the outline of the dragon. You know, just keep it simple. Complex = bad.


Little comic I drew. It amuses me. Essentially, if for some weird reason you've never played Pacman, you control a little blog and you run around eating dots. Occasionally, fruit will appear and you eat a lot of that. Well, I'd think Ms. Pacman would crave a nice, juicy burger every now and then.

WoW characters of mine. Azunara and Kozridormu. Yeah. I play World of Warcraft. Cenarion Circle ftw. Technically, Kozri isn't a character, more Azunara's mount, but that's technicalities I don't care about.

Okay. Just me putting up art. I'm feeling better at least. Ate some pizza tonight. Hopefully, more exciting posts soon.

-The Ever Amazing, Grand, Magical, Fantastical Azu.

No comments:

Post a Comment