Sunday, February 13, 2011

Lolwut?

I'm not popular. Fashionable. Or anywhere near normal. I'm sitting in the back of the classroom, reading and listening to my iPod, and still acing the class. * I'm different. Thereby, I don't have a lot of friends. Those that I do have are amazing and I probably wouldn't trade 'em for anything. Except being the indisputable ruler of the world, but that's a whole different ballpark.

I mean, come on. Look at it.

Friends vs. Undisputed Ruler of the World.

Come on. Who'd stop to even think about that?

Anyways, on topic, we've had a lot of weird conversations. Amusing later. So...Here's a few I can easily remember. For their safety, all friends have internet names I call 'em by.


Me: *Eating chicken.* The crunchy bits are too hard. I can't eat them. *tosses them on the ground.*
Lyra: You're littering.
Me: Nuh-uh. I'm feeding the birds.
Lyra: I guess so-OH MY GOD. YOU'RE MAKING THE BIRDS CANNIBALS.
Me: Huh. I guess I am.
Lyra: Well, stop it!
Me: Nah. *keeps throwing chicken.*

---

Rae: You're not wearing socks again.
Me: I know.
Rae: What have I told you about not wearing socks?
Me: Look. It was a rush. Socks or waffles. I chose waffles.
Rae: Touche.

----

Fanana: We should have an avatar marathon sometime.
Me: Agreed. Wholeheartedly.
Fanana: That, at least, we can agree on.
Me: If I could make cake, I would make an avatar cake.
Fanana: We could try...
Me: This would end badly....Uhm. Make a circle.
Fanana: Make a circular cake with the element symbols on it.
Me: Draw a nose. And an eye. And the arrow. Wheeee! Or...take your method.
Fanana: I like mine better, but yes.
Me: Yours works better. Mine requires too much skill. I lack skill.
Fanana: Me too.
Me: Hmm...OR CUPCAKES. YES.
Fanana: AGREED!!!
Me: I AM REALLY EXCITED ABOUT THESE CUPCAKES. I AM SPEAKING IN CAPS.

(If you're curious, we never did make these cupcakes...)

---

Fanana: Salutations.
Me: Congratulations.
Fanana: What?
Me: Considerations. Abominations. Calculations.
Fanana: Dominations.
Me: Californication.
Fanana: Red Hot Chili Peppers! (So sue me, I killed the rhyme.)

---

Lyra: Hey, luv. I like your fedora.
Me: Hiya! Thanks! :D ...You haven't seen it yet.
Lyra: I can see it from here.
Me: ...How? D: Are you stalking me?
Lyra: No. I just have powers you can't BEGIN to contemplate.
Me: ..../whines.
Lyra: I know. It might be hard to adjust to my glory and power.

---

Rae: Got to go, my mom is an asshat.
Me: Does that make her a buttcap?

Okay. That's all. I'll post another tomorrow for stuff.

-Azu

*Except math. I have issues in geometry.

2 comments:

  1. We totally need to make those cupcakes sometime. Mmm...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Abortion, action, accommodation, accreditation, civilization, connection, copulation, deletion, derivation, defalcation, imposition, induction, interpellation, obviation, transduction, triplication, gumption, ignition, junction, justification, motion, punctuation, resolution, termination...

    ReplyDelete