Saturday, April 2, 2011

Day Two...

...of Blog Every Day in April Month.

So. Uhm. I guess today's topic can be Pokemon. I'm an avid fan still, love the game. Something about running around, stuffing pixels animals into balls and then forcing them to kill other pixels is awesome.

Ironically, I never liked those little digital pet things where you feed it, clean up after it, play with it. Mine always starved. Also ironically, I was never a good caretaker of pets in real life...

...

Hm.

Anyways, Pokemon Black and White came out a bit ago, last month. So I picked it up half way through and started playing. I've stopped for a bit to pace myself, after breezing through it the first few days. Fifth gym badge.

Also Pokemon related, I offer this to you:

http://www.comicsalliance.com/2011/03/15/weirdest-pokemon-black-white/

Day Two! Done! Rae told me they didn't have to be long...

...

-Azu

No comments:

Post a Comment