Thursday, January 6, 2011

Head's Up (Or, Updates on CI.)

Firstly: Is it wrong that I go to my own blog and expect new posts to magically be there, only to remember, "Oh, right. My blog. Lol." and realize I need to post crap?

Secondly: This isn't a long post. I'll work on one this weekend, but I've been busy with school. Midterms are coming soon to party and I still need to tackle geometry. But I'll give you guys something exciting this weekend, I promise.

Thirdly: We now have an "About" Page and a "FAQ". I haven't actually been asked these questions, but they seemed like logical enough questions to ask.

And Fourthly: Don't forget to...er...tell everyone you know about Critical Insanity? Maybe I can be famous and earn money and never have to get a real job and me nocturnal! Do you know how amazing that would be?

TL;DR: Chicken.

No comments:

Post a Comment