Saturday, January 22, 2011

Where in the World is Carmen San-er, Azunara?

(I wonder if this title breaches copyright. Can I get sued?)

Sorry for lack of posting. I've had midterms all week, and my body is telling me, "Oi! Azu! Stop RPing and watching Star Trek and get more sleep, man!" It's like this:

Body: *See above.*

Me: Look. We're fine.

Body: *sends headache.*

Me: Screw you, body. *stubbornly ignores headache.*

Body: *Headache grows worse.* SLEEP, DAMN YOU.

Me: NEVER!

Body: Screw you, I never liked you anyways. We're going to sleep, whether you like it or not.

Me: Nooo-Zzz. Snnoork. Zzz.

And in the end, that's why I can't stay up till 2 in the morning. Because my body says it needs to "recuperate" and "feel better."

So what does that mean for CI? It means less posts till I feel more rested. Plus, I get braces in...a week or two. So that'll keep me occupied. If I get Laughing Gased, that'll be an interesting post.

Yeah. That's it.

-Azu
(I drew this for a friend when I was bored. Seeing as I have nothing interesting picture wise to post...Here you go.)

3 comments:

  1. I made this my background on my laptop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Star Trek! Yessss!
    What generation? :->

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rae: :D Still can't believe you did that. And espeons are -still- better. (Though psyceons beat espeons, hands down. >.>;)

    Lupis: Next Generation, I believe it's called.

    ReplyDelete