Sunday, January 9, 2011

Lying and What it Has to Do With This Blog

You remember how I said I'd have a decent post for you all today?

I lied.

You see, I started two different posts. I have the ideas, but I've been lazy and decided to browse forums and read Head Trip instead of writing a post. And then I spent a good couple of hours eating lunch and working on school work. Then I spent more time procrastinating, and ate dinner.

Now I feel sickish, and my stomach is weird, so I don't want to put in the effort. Plus, I still have math homework to do, and I should consider how I will deal with Midterms. Not too worried about them...But I also have a huge application test to consider, so all in all, I have to, and I quote, "buckle down." This translates into less fun, more work.

So.

I'll do what I can to post something exciting, I promise. Really. I try to update semi-frequently instead of disappearing, even if it is just to give you guys another "update" which really means crappy excuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment